- This event has passed.
HRCI & SHRM Certification/Test Prep Study (WEBINAR SERIES)
January 27 @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
EAF Members – $1199
Non-Members – $1199
NOTE: You will be required to set up a free account in order to register.
- Click the Register Here button
- Click Dates & Location
- Click the Register button by your selected date
- Enter your email address in the Account Lookup box. If you do not have an account, you will see a message that your “email is not recognized in our system” and you will be prompted to create an account.
- Follow the prompts to set up a username and password and continue to payment center.
So you’d like to take a high-quality study course for the PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam, but you can’t miss the time at the office. Now, from the comfort of your own home, you can participate in one of the most comprehensive certification preparatory programs to be found.
David Siler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, is the Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. He has more than 35 years of experience as a senior level HR practitioner and has been preparing candidates for these certification exams for 25 years. He is the primary author and creator of the learning system used in the course and recertifies all of his personal professional credentials by retaking the exams on a regular basis.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
In addition to exceptional instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to prepare yourself for the exam, which are listed below. As an alternative, the Study Manual and Audio CD’s are available for download.
- Study Manual
- Access to instructor and fellow attendees through on-line chat and discussion board
- Complete library of audio CDs
- On-line access to videos on tough topics
- On-line access to practice exam questions
- On-line access to learning and testing games
- Flash cards
- Tips on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive final practice exam
ABOUT HRCI CERTIFICATION
If you’ve been thinking about enhancing your career and expanding your knowledge of HR, now is the time to get certified. A certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) will distinguish you from your peers, build your self-confidence, and earn you greater respect from your organization.
Of course, to get certified you must first pass the exam. Nothing will have you better prepared to pass than CAI’s Certification Study Course. Our program costs much less than the other Web-based study courses available and will achieve superior results.
Attendees will focus on six major areas of HR: Strategic Management; Workforce Planning and Employment; HR Development; Compensation and Benefits; Employee and Labor Relations; and Occupational Health, Safety and Security.
*Note – Webinar instructions and materials will be mailed to you and will arrive on or around the start date for the session. Payment in full for the Study Course must be made before materials will be sent. If you cancel after receiving the course materials, a nonrefundable materials fee will be charged. If you are using your telephone instead of your computer for audio, you will be responsible for all telephone charges.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.