- This event has passed.
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday, February 20, 2020
8:30am – 9:00am – Registration
9:00am – 4:00pm – Program
6.0 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Program Leader: Carol Tuttle, Tuttle Associates
EAF Members – $179
Common mistakes in interviewing and selection, not utilizing a structured, behavioral interview format, not knowing when you haven’t heard anything useful, overlooking key information, and not listening for and noting three-part effective answers from applicants point to the many benefits resulting from a more scientific and objective process.
- Learn behavioral interviewing techniques for hiring & promoting right the first time
- Prepare for an effective interview
- Identify “success factors” for a job
- Create/choose focused behavioral interviewing questions
- Practice conducting and observing “ROI” interviews
- Learn to listen for specific facts and take notes
- Evaluate proactive interview sessions
1 Job Description from your organization
(It will be most useful if the job description is for a role currently available, or will be sourcing for in the near future)
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.