The below study courses are led by David Siler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, SPHRi, Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. David’s cert-prep students have an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%. This program has a proven track record of helping candidates pass the HRCI and SHRM exams on the first try.
HR Certification…What’s It All About? – FREE
Are you thinking about getting your Human Resources Certification? Wondering how the certification will help your career and trying to figure out the best way to prepare to pass the rigorous exam? What do you need to know to pass the exams? CLICK HERE to find out!
This designation is perfect for individuals planning a career in human resources starting with high school graduates and college students seeking a degree in HR, those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities but do not currently hold an HR position. Military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles will be particularly interested in this certification. The Eligibility Requirements to sit for the Exam are a high school diploma or global equivalent and you must be located in the United States.
The aPHR™ Study Course content will be focused on covering the general HR knowledge, principles and practices that make up the aPHR™ Exam:
- HR Operations-38%
- Recruitment and Selection-15%
- Compensation and Benefits-14%
- Human Resource Development and Retention-12%
- Employee Relations-16%
- Health, Safety and Security-5%
PHR/SPHR & SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification
Attendees will focus on six major areas of HR: Strategic Management, Workforce Planning and Employment, HR Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee and Labor Relations and Occupational Health, Safety and Security.
In addition to exceptional instruction and interaction, you will receive many tools to prepare yourself for the exam, including:
- Study Manual and flash cards
- Complete library of audio CDs
- On-line access to hundreds of practice exam questions
- On-line access to testing games and videos on tough topics
- On-line access to Learning Management System with ability to earn badges for completing certain milestones and communicate directly with “friends”
- Access to a CAI Only Online Study Group
- Talk directly with the Instructor during “Online Office Hours”
- Best Practices on how to take standardized tests
- Comprehensive Final Practice Exam