Supervisory Foundations (Day 1)
March 12, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Fridays, March 12 & 19, 2021
8:00am – 8:30am – Registration / 8:30am – 4:30pm – Program
14.0 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Program Leader: Charles Walsh, HOPS International LLC
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Supervisory Foundations® is an interactive skills-based training program designed to equip your supervisors with key foundation skills and practices necessary to effectively lead employee teams towards high-performance and excellence!
Today successful high-performance supervision begins with applying good common sense and best-skill practices. Unfortunately, the use of common sense is usually not common in the workplace. Yet, common sense is a critical requirement and prerequisite for a successful career in Management. As a supervisor, the ability to work effectively with people is fundamental to performance and ultimately success – the success of your team and the success of the organization. Successful supervisors effectively blend a combination of personal, interpersonal, and team management skills in order to effectively supervise people and process
During Supervisory Foundations®, the following topics will be addressed through a combination of interactive discussions, team and individual exercises, and skill practice & feedback:
- Improve understanding of key roles and responsibilities of being a supervisor in the 21st century;
- Examine effective supervisory best-practices that enhance your day-to-day supervision of people through personal application of high-performance value drivers;
- Explore differences between management & leadership as it applies to the role of supervisor today’s complex world of work;
- Explore & enhance Interpersonal communication skills and best practices;
- Improve skills in performance coaching and counseling for maximum results;
- Increase levels of supervisory credibility through personal pride, commitment, and ownership for high-performance in the role of supervisor.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.