- This event has passed.
RECRUITING: HR can’t fix it if we don’t know what you need! (WEBINAR)
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
EAF Members – $99/per registrant
Non-Members – $149/per registrant
It is critical to find out NOW. Questions…
- How can HR recruit the ideal candidate when we DON’T KNOW what you want?
- Is the candidate you want REALLY the one you NEED???
- Has the Job Description been updated to match todays duties?
- What is your Bench Strength? Your gaping hole?
- Are your Minimum Requirements an ABSOLUTE or really just a NICE to have?
- PLEASE! Do NOT tell me “because that’s what we’ve always done it that way.” !!!
- Remember, A Warm body that can fog a mirror is the most expensive hire you can make.
Recruiting practices have a huge effect on a company’s profitability and even survival. The HR department is often tasked with finding that perfect candidate without even the basic information critical to the performance of the position! With some research and critical thinking, HR departments of any size can make a positive impact on the metrics affecting turnover, customer ratings, cost per hire, and improve the Company’s reputation in the community where the employees live and serve.
Attendees completing the Seminar should be able to:
- Clearly understand and identify the specific needs that are creating the vacancies.
- Be able to assess the Capacities, Competencies, and Chemistry the successful applicant needs to survive and thrive in the position and within the team.
- Develop a clear marketing message to attract qualified candidates.
- Identify potential talent pools and define the optimum recruiting target area.
- Deploy a targeted recruiting campaign.
- Build a talent pool of potential recruits for future openings.
DARLENE STUART GODDARD, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is the Regional Representative and HR Consultant for Employers Association Forum, Inc. (EAF). Darlene brings over 30 years of HR managerial and executive experience in both manufacturing and non-manufacturing environments, including healthcare and distribution. She specializes in human resources consulting at all levels with proficiency in legal compliance, benefits, compensation, performance management, strategic planning and organizational development, as well as recruiting, training, coaching and mediation.
Darlene is active in the community and serves on the Board for CareerSource-CLM and Taylor College. She is a graduate from the University of Evansville with a degree in Communications and was also a Florida State Supreme Court Certified County Court Mediator.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.