HR Service Delivery Excellence
November 19 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
8:30am – 12:30pm
(4) HRCI & (4) SHRM CREDIT HOURS
Program Leader: Tina Alenius, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Principal of Sonnier-Alenius Consulting (SAC)
EAF Members – $99/per person
Non-Members – $149/per person
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Does your Human Resources Department need a service intervention?
Does your HR team spends too much time on transactional duties instead of being responsive to your employees?
Does your organization consider your service level to be excellent? If not, perhaps your Human Resources staff needs help responding to inquiries, balancing priorities and understanding the role of Human Resources in the organization. This workshop is designed to assist HR providers with delivering service excellence so that your HR team members can improve their client relations, communication effectiveness, time management and productivity skills.…even when juggling multiple priorities and requests.
- Understand the Human Resources function in any organization
- Define the role of HR as a client service provider
- Enhance the image and impression of Human Resources
- Communicate effectively with employees, supervisors and executives
- Manage complex situations and communication with supervisors
- Provide understanding of effective client service strategies
- Build awareness of self and other’s emotions to help manage interactions successfully so everyone feels understood and valued.
- Develop skills to manage priorities and make the best use of time
- Develop Service Level Objectives (SLO’s) for your HR function.
- Become a trusted internal consultant
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.