Regulatory Compliance, Inc. &
Risk Consultants, Inc.
Regulatory Compliance, Inc. (RegComp) develops programs and teaches regulatory compliance workshops pertaining to governmental laws and regulations (EPA, OSHA and DOT) for various Industries, U.S. Naval Air Stations, U.S. Customs Service and the U.S. Public Health Service. They write comprehensive workshop manuals and comprehensive site specific employee training programs, and audits corporate programs throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. They also conduct compliance gap assessments at clients’ facilities and negotiate with regulators to reduce fines and penalties.
Risk Consultants, Inc. can assist you in developing a custom training program, based on your company’s needs on almost any OSHA or DOT standard, or any specific safety problem. In addition to “group” training, on-on-one and small group training is available, (i.e., train an administrator in the proper way to keep OSHA accident records, or train a particular employee on creating and maintaining “driver qualification files” in a DOT environment).
EAF members receive preferred pricing on the below services provided by our qualified EAF Associates:
- Forklift Training at Your Site – This OSHA forklift training (29 CFR 1910.178) is designed to save lives and reduce injuries. Risk Consultants program is designed to provide your employees with the equipment specific training needed to comply with OSHA’s forklift standard. Generally, the training can be completed in four hours. Additional time may be required based on the number of participants. This new training applies to operators in general industry and in the construction and maritime industries.
- Mock Inspection – Employers can help reduce the spiraling increase of Workers’ Compensation costs by abating workplace hazards voluntarily, and developing and improving safety programs in their workplaces. We also will devote our time to DOT Regulatory issues if the exposure exists and we will follow up with a confirmation letter of our findings. CLICK HERE for more information on RegComp’s Mock Inspection.
- Environmental Safety & Health – Practical Engineering & Management Solutions for Loss Control Issues such as:
- Occupational Safety & Health Issues
- Incentive Programs
- Construction Industry Regulatory Audits
- Insurance Industry Support Services
- Air Quality Assessment
- Mold Assessment, Clearance & Remediation
- Environmental Management Services
- DOT Compliance Review