Thomas Houston associates, inc.
Developing an affirmative action program is a tedious and often frustrating process. Our Human Resource Specialists function with a great understanding of these issues. Extensive experience with the concerns and processes of combining government compliance with astute human resource management allows us to alleviate the pressures involved in developing your affirmative action program. All Professional Services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each company we serve.
- Timely & efficient completion of your company’s Affirmative Action Plan
- Savings in staff, budget, and time
- Indicates your company’s commitment to EEO/Affirmative Action
- EEO/Affirmative Action issues in a “no nonsense” format
- Easy to use management tools
- Direction for improved use of HRIS systems and data maintenance
- Reliable, up-to-date, informational resource on affirmative action issues
- Allows your company to focus on its core competencies
- Written proposals for all services include a cost quote
- Consulting fees are billed on a per diem, fixed-price, or retainer basis depending on the nature of the services rendered
- Computerized processes increase efficiency and reduce billed time