The majority of interns are assigned to work only for one department. However, depending on the circumstances, the intern may rotate to other departments depending on the intern’s major, work experience, and the needs of the organization.
- 85% of interns are accepted from any school.
- 77% of respondents conduct both background checks and drug screens on interns; 15% conduct background checks only; and 8% don’t conduct background checks or drug screens.
- 85% of interns are given an employee handbook.
- 8% of interns are eligible for certain benefits such as holiday pay, company discounts, etc.
- 62% of organizations evaluate the intern’s performance beyond what is required by the school.
- On average, respondents hired 44% of their interns.
EAF responds to hundreds of hotline calls and emails monthly. We would be happy to answer any interesting questions you may have too! Contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.260.6556
Ready to Join? CLICK HERE to Join now and receive 10% off NEW Member Dues!
Use PROMO CODE: NEWMEM2020 on your Member Application (cannot be used with other special offers).
Completion of a 30-day trial membership does not obligate you to join EAF. The trial period will not automatically renew and you will not be billed. If after your 30-day trial membership you would like more information or wish to speak with someone regarding membership, please contact EAF at 407.260.6556 or email@example.com.
Follow EAF on Social Media!