- This event has passed.
Workplace Violence Prevention (WEBINAR)
July 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
EAF Members – $199/group
Non-Members – $299/group
Presenter: Marilyn Moran, Attorney, FordHarrison LLP
Pricing includes unlimited live viewing and link to the recording for one year.
Tactical Strategies to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Violence in the Workplace
The webinar will cover:
- Understanding the scope and impact of workplace violence
- Recognizing the signs of potential workplace violence
- Screening practices to prevent workplace violence
- OSHA safe workplace rules
- Avoiding civil liability for workplace violence
- Creating a “see-something, say something” mindset for early detection
- Essential elements of a workplace violence prevention policy
- Training topics on workplace violence prevention
- Preparing for an active shooter incident
- Hypothetical scenarios: what would you do?
- Question and answer session
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.