Supervising the Unsatisfactory Employee (WEBINAR)
July 9 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
EAF Members – $199
Non-Members – $299
Pricing includes unlimited live viewing and link to the recording for one year.
Presenter: Vicki Torres, Torres & Associates
As a manager, your job entails more than your own work. If any of the people you supervise are not doing his or her job well, you share in the responsibility of that below-par performance. Until you recognize this fact, you cannot begin to resolve employee performance problems.
This 1.5 hour webinar will introduce you to the principles of Supervising the Unsatisfactory Employee by discussing an intervention model that provides timely, effective suggestions about interpersonal communications, plans of improvement, and problem resolutions. The intervention model also shows how to deal effectively with discipline and termination situations.
- Learn how to develop your relational skills needed to analyze and cope with a worker displaying difficult behavior.
- Learn and understand the intervention model that will assist you in dealing successfully with the unsatisfactory employee behavior.
- Determine how to apply the key principles to the intervention model to provide structural guidance when you find it necessary in managing employee performance issues.
- Comprehend the concept, planning, and phases of a productive intervention conference with an unsatisfactory employee.
- Review documentation needed to track performance and required changes.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.