- This event has passed.
I Have to Comply With What? – OSHA, EPA & DOT Regulations (WEBINAR)
July 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
EAF Members – $99/per registrant or $249/up to 5 registrants
Non-Members – $149/per registrant or $349/up to 5 registrants
Presenter: Pat LaPoint, President & CEO of Regulatory Compliance Associates, Inc. (RegComp)
Today, businesses are continuously facing tremendous challenges interpreting and complying with the ever-changing regulations dictated by Federal, state and local agencies. These requirements affect how you manage your company in the following areas:
- Worker health and safety (OSHA)
- Protection of the environment (EPA)
- Safely transporting hazardous materials (DOT)
As you know, non-compliance can result in heavy penalties and in some cases, criminal prosecution. How long have you unsuccessfully tried to figure out:
- What requirements apply to you?
- If your company’s procedures, written plans and training programs are current?
- If you have a dysfunctional or incomplete Environmental, Health and Safety System?
- If you need a major or minor compliance overhaul?
- If you have assessed and subsequently managed the COVID-19 hazards which are present at you facility?
If the answer to any of these questions is a resounding, “YES”, then this Webinar is for you. Our goal is to provide you with a strategic opportunity to better understand what regulations are affecting your company and ensure that you are on the road to:
- Achieving compliance peace of mind giving you a competitive advantage in your field of endeavor.
- Avoiding costly penalties and enjoying renewable profitability.
Topics to be covered are:
- Interrelationship between OSHA, EPA, and DOT
- Current potential civil penalties for non-compliance (increased as of 1/1/21)
- OSHA – overview of General Industry and Construction requirements
- EPA – Overview of Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA or Superfund), Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- DOT – overview requirements for shipping hazardous materials/wastes via different modes of transportation, training requirements.
Pat LaPoint – President & CEO of Regulatory Compliance Associates, Inc. (RegComp)
For over 35 years, Patricia has been developing programs and teaching regulatory compliance workshops pertaining to governmental laws and regulations (EPA, OSHA and DOT) for various Industries, U.S. Naval Air Stations, U.S. Customs Service and the U.S. Public Health Service.
She writes comprehensive workshop manuals and comprehensive site specific employee training programs, and audits corporate programs throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. She also conducts compliance gap assessments at clients’ facilities and negotiates with regulators to reduce fines and penalties. Pat has been featured in INC. Magazine, SMALL BUSINESS REPORTS, CENTRAL FLORIDA Magazine and has been described as of one of America’s most successful entrepreneurs in the fields of hazardous waste management and regulatory compliance. She has trained employees from some of our country’s smallest and largest companies on aspects of the EPA, OSHA and DOT regulations.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.