- This event has passed.
I Have To Comply With What? (EPA, OSHA & DOT Regulations Overview)
July 19 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday, July 19, 2018
8:30am – 9:00am – Registration / 9:00am – 4:00pm – Program
6.0 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Program Leader: Pat LaPoint, Principal & Founder Regulatory Compliance Associates, Inc. (RegComp)
EAF Members – $199/per participant
Non-Members – $249/per participant
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
Topics to be Covered:
- Clean Air Act
- Clean Water Act
- Comprehensive Environmental Response
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (including the recent changes to align with OSHA’s (GHS-aligned Hazard Communication Standard)
- Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (including Hazardous Waste Generators Improvements Rule)
- Storm Water Permit Regulations.
- General Industry Standards, including an Index to the applicable Standards under 29 CFR 1910
- Basic Employer’s Responsibilities
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Hazard Communication (GHS)
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Regulations (Hazwoper)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety & Health Programs
- Walking-Working Surfaces.
- Modes of Transportation
- Hazardous Materials Regulations and how they apply to functions related to the transportation of hazardous materials – such as: classification, packaging, hazard communication, training, incident reporting and handling.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.