- This event has passed.
HR Is Responsible for What?
August 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, August 26, 2021
8:30am – 4:30pm
(7) HRCI & (7) SHRM CREDIT HOURS
Program Leader: Tina Alenius, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Principal of Sonnier-Alenius Consulting (SAC)
EAF Members – $179/per person
Non-Members – $229/per person
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
- Entry-level Human Resources Professionals
- HR specialists whose experience has been in a single functional area
- HR generalist who provide support to the entire enterprise
- Anyone who may perform any HR duties as part of a non-HR job
- Gain a general understanding of key employment laws
- Understand the employment and labor laws that apply to your organization
- Recognize when you are making a decision that is affected by a major federal or state employment law
- Help your organization to understand the importance of consistency and documentation when responding to employee request for leaves or other workplace rights
- Help others in your organization understand their roles in ensuring your organization is compliant with various employment and labor laws
About the facilitator:
Tina Alenius, SPHR, SHRM-SCP is Principal of Sonnier-Alenius Consulting (SAC) and an Associate Partner for Employer’s Association Forum (EAF). She is an accomplished Human Resources professional who creates successful learning environments by honoring and reinforcing organizational, cultural and leadership initiatives. Prior to HR, Tina spent many years being a front-line operations manager managing teams from 10 to 500 employees. By building strong human resources credibility, Tina connects personally with clients and supports them in their development. Tina model’s customer service skills in all aspects of her career, whether she is in the classroom or working one-on-one with a client. An innovative thinker and strategic thought partner, Tina helps to identify and bridge gaps, create people and business readiness and provide organizations with holistic plans to ensure their workforces are ready for future.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.