EAF Human Resources Briefing & Annual Meeting
Friday, October 25, 2019
- This event has passed.
Effective Interpersonal Communication (WEBINAR)
July 17 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
EAF Members – $199/group
Non-Members – $299/group
Pricing includes unlimited live viewing and link to the recording for one year.
Presenter: Charlie Walsh, President, HOPS, International, LLC
Building Workplace Relationships
Effective interpersonal communication and the behaviors that drive positive human interaction is the lifeblood of any organization – large or small – public or private – any industry! Part of your success in the workplace is dependent upon your interpersonal communication skills.
This engaging mini webinar session will help you focus on and balance both inter and intra personal behaviors necessary for positive and productive interactions with others in the workplace.
During this engaging webinar, we will examine the following key areas including opportunities for self assessment:
- Understanding the Interpersonal Process
- Intrapersonal Maturity – Knowing My Self Better
- Intent vs. Perception in the Interpersonal Process
- Understanding Human Interaction through Behaviors
- Improving Interpersonal Behaviors through TRUST
- Recognizing & Responding to Interpersonal Conflicts
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.