Demystifying the ADA Workshop
March 28 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
EAF Members – $149/per registrant
Non-Members – $199/per registrant
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
- The history of the ADA
- How the ADAAA changed employers focus and approach to the ADA
- The Interactive Process – a step-by-step primer
- Reasonable accommodations and essential functions
- Understand when stress and anxiety are covered under the ADA
- What an Employer Must Show to Establish Undue Hardship
- Using job descriptions as your most valuable tool
- Real case scenarios where employers went wrong by reassigning essential functions
Presenter – Chuck Simikian, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Principal and Lead Consultant of Alliance HR Partners. Chuck is the endorsed service provider of EAF and certified seminar facilitator and speaker for Pryor Learning Solutions. He is a seasoned certified HR professional and author with over 25 years of corporate HR experience spanning all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment, training, employee relations, benefits administration, payroll, and HR compliance.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.