- This event has passed.
Delivering Constructive Criticism (WEBINAR)
August 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
EAF Members – $125/per participant or $375/up to 5 participants
Non-Members – $175/per participant or $425/up to 5 participants
Delivering Constructive Criticism is one of the most challenging things for anyone. Through this workshop your participants will gain valuable knowledge and skills that will assist them with this challenging task. When an employee commits an action that requires feedback or criticism it needs to be handled in a very specific way.
Constructive Criticism, if done correctly, will provide great benefits to your organization. It provides the ability for management to nullify problematic behaviors and develop well rounded and productive employees. Constructive feedback shows an employee that management cares about them and will invest time and effort into their careers.
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
Attendees for this program will receive a link to an accompanying eBook. CLICK HERE for a sample view.
Presenter – Chuck Simikian, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, Principal and Lead Consultant of Alliance HR Partners. Chuck is the endorsed service provider of EAF and certified seminar facilitator and speaker for Pryor Learning Solutions. He is also the host of The HR & Leadership Spotlight. He is a seasoned certified HR professional and author with over 25 years of corporate HR experience spanning all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment, training, employee relations, benefits administration, payroll, and HR compliance.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.