Managing Customer Service During Difficult Times
July 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
8:30am – 12:30pm
EAF Training Center – 640 East State Road 434, Ste 3100, Longwood, FL 32750
(4) HRCI & (4) SHRM CREDIT HOURS
Program Leader: Tina Alenius, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Principal of Sonnier-Alenius Consulting (SAC)
EAF Members – $119/per person
Non-Members – $149/per person
Life as we know it, no longer exist. Customer Service of the past is gone forever. With the worldwide pandemic impacting every aspect of our lives and our businesses, organizations and their previous customer service practices have been disrupted. This disruption has caused us to throw out the Customer Service playbook, and now we are forced to recreate what quality customer service will look and feel like in the future.
In difficult times, quality Customer Service matters! This workshop is designed to help those who manage customer service functions with figuring out what needs to change, how we need to change and what still matters in providing quality customer service. So far, we have survived this disruption by leaning on technology and services created in the past, but what new models need to be created? Innovation and transformation are critical to customer service success during difficult times.
- Define Quality Customer Service – what it is, why it matters and why it is difficult
- Identify what customers want today from your business
- Review best practices for responding to Customers during difficult times
- Provide understanding of effective customer service strategies
- Apply Kotter’s 8-step change management model to your customer service function
- Learn how to communicate effectively in an ever-changing environment
- Discuss how to maximize customer service within a minimal interaction
- Build awareness of self and other’s emotions to help manage interactions successfully so everyone feels understood and valued.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.