Conducting the Disciplinary Interview (WEBINAR)
June 11 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
EAF Members – $199/group
Non-Members – $299/group
Pricing includes unlimited live viewing and link to the recording for one year.
Presenter: Vicki Torres, Torres & Associates
- Make problem employees take personal responsibility for their actions
- Avoid confrontational, anger-provoking situations that can damage relationships and sometimes even lead to violence
- Salvage potentially good employees who have gotten off track
Over the years, hundreds of thousands of managers have unsuccessfully tried reprimands, warnings, demotions, probations, and unpaid suspensions. So why do disciplinary problems still persist in your organization? It’s been proven that the traditional approaches to handling problem employees do not work for a simple reason. “It may be possible to punish people into compliance, but we cannot punish people into commitment. And commitment is what today’s organizations require.”
BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Understand the philosophy and mechanics of the discipline without punishment
- Learn to recognize good performance and techniques for solving people problems before they require disciplinary action
- Get involved in preparing for and conducting coaching sessions, with emphasis on problem-solving and enhancing relationships
- Learn the approach of treating employees like partners rather than adversaries
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.