- This event has passed.
High Performance Coaching (WEBINAR)
April 7, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Friday, April 7, 2017
10:30am – 12:00pm (EDT)
1.5 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Pricing includes unlimited viewing and link to the recorded version for one year.
Coaching has been defined as the ability to unlock a person’s potential to maximize their own performance – guiding and helping them to learn rather than directing and telling them how to perform. As the 21st century world of work continues to change the focus on value-added performance has become more critical than ever in a very constrained business environment. Being an effective performance coach is a mandatory skill for managers at all levels in order to ensure maximum performance contribution from employees at all levels. Faced with increasing pressures and accelerating change, organizations depend more on their people to learn and change quickly in order to continuously improve and remain competitive. This challenge can only be met by balancing three factors:
- the organization’s need for continuous improvement
- the individual’s drive and motivation for exceptional performance
- the manager’s capacity and capability to guide & coach exceptional performance
During this 1.5 hour webinar we will address:
- The Business case for Coaching in the 21st Century
- Coaching vs. Counseling – The Role of the Manager
- The Role of Communication & Feedback in Coaching
- Setting & Communication Performance Direction – The Framework for Effective Coaching
- The GROW Coaching Model – Maximizing Performance
- The Skills of Exceptional Performance Coaching – 20 Specific Management Practices Coaching Do’s & Don’ts
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.