- This event has passed.
Using Excel in Compensation
May 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday, May 19, 2017
9:00am – 4:00pm
6.0 HRCI & SHRM Credits
Program Leader: Judy Harrington, CCP, Harrington & Associates
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
- Choose survey data and compare survey data.
- Build a spreadsheet from which a survey trend can be quickly determined.
- Plot your company’s current pay practices against market trends to see where you pay in relation to the market
- To build market based pay ranges with appropriate
- Grade to grade overlap
- Range spread
- Grade to grade progression
This class is designed for practitioners with a previous understanding of Compensation principles, including:
- Job Analysis
- Job Evaluation (Grading)
- How to Read and Interpret Compensation Surveys
- Base Pay Administration
Bring your laptop with excel 2010 or higher
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.