EAF Human Resources Briefing & Annual Meeting
Friday, October 25, 2019
October 29 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
EAF Members – $199/group
Non-Members – $299/group
Pricing includes unlimited live viewing and link to the recording for one year.
Presenter: Charlie Walsh, President/Founder, HOPS, International LLC
In today’s business world of change and challenge, organizations – small and large – public and private – are striving for maximum performance and productivity with limited resources. The desire and need for higher levels of performance has never been greater. However most organizations fail to recognize the connection between higher levels of performance and the impact of trust in building productive relationships. Recent research clearly indicates a significant bottom-line impact on individual and organizational performance based on understanding, building and maintaining higher levels of trust at all levels in the organization.
This introductory webinar explores basic trust-building factors that impact individual, team, and organizational performance. During this webinar we will:
- Define Organizational Trust and the impact factors that contribute to higher levels of trust;
- Explore the benefits of increased levels of personal and organizational trust;
- Examine a useful tool to assess your organization’s level of trust
- Explore the Pillars of Organizational Trust;
- Examine leadership behaviors necessary in Building a Culture of Trust
Sign-up today for this unique webinar on Building Organizational Trust! Doing so can benefit you and your organization in the following ways:
- Guide you in creating more productive and engaged individuals and teams;
- Help you build a more empowered and committed workforce;
- Increased levels of cooperation and collaboration;
- Improve interpersonal communication;
- Help create happier employees!
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.