aPHR Certificate Study Program (WEBINAR)
September 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
EAF Members – $599/per registrant
Non-Members – $599/per registrant
NOTE: You will be required to set up an account in order to register.
- Click on the “Schedule and Register” option at the top of the page.
- Click “Register Now” under the appropriate event. Enter your email address in the Account Lookup box. If you do not have an account, you will see a message that your “email is not recognized in our system” and you will be prompted to create an account.
- Follow the prompts to set up a username and password and continue to payment center.
The aPHR™, which demonstrates foundational knowledge of human resource operations as practiced in the United States, is the first ever HR certification designed for professionals who are embarking on an HR career or transitioning into the HR field.
This new designation is perfect for individuals planning a career in human resources starting with high school graduates and college students seeking a degree in HR, those serving in HR support roles or who have HR responsibilities but do not currently hold an HR position, as well as military personnel seeking HR professional development or transitioning to civilian HR roles will be particularly interested in this certification. The only Eligibility Requirements to sit for the Exam are a high school diploma or global equivalent and you must be located in the United States.
Of course, to get certified you must first pass the exam. Our study course is led by David Siler, SPHR, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. David’s PHR®/SPHR® students have an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%, while the national pass rate for both exams in the most recent test period was around 50%.
The aPHR™ Study Course content will be focused on covering the general HR knowledge, principles and practices that make up the aPHR™ Exam:
- HR Operations-38%
- Recruitment and Selection-15%
- Compensation and Benefits-14%
- Human Resource Development and Retention-12%
- Employee Relations-16%
- Health, Safety and Security-5%
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.