Anger Management for Employees (WEBINAR)
June 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
EAF Members – $99/per participant or $249/up to 5 participants
Non-Members – $149/per participant or $349/up to 5 participants
Presenter: Chuck Simikian, Principal, Alliance HR Partners
Use this webinar as a tool to provide needed resources for your employees!
Benjamin Franklin once said, ‘In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.’ We would add a third item to his list: anger. Controlling and limiting anger is important in every aspect of one’s life. Without control you are putting limits on what you can accomplish in your personal and professional life.
Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively. This webinar will help teach participants how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they get angry.
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
- Negotiation and solution-building.
- Reflect on one’s hot buttons and personal anger dynamics.
- Learn and practice de-escalation techniques.
Presenter – Chuck Simikian, SHRM-SCP, SHRM, Principal and Lead Consultant of Alliance HR Partners is the host of The HR & Leadership Spotlight. He is the endorsed service provider of EAF and certified seminar facilitator and speaker for Pryor Learning Solutions. He is a seasoned certified HR professional and author with over 25 years of corporate HR experience spanning all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment, training, employee relations, benefits administration, payroll, and HR compliance.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.