- This event has passed.
April 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
EAF Members – $99/per registrant
Non-Members – $199/per registrant
Presenter: Marilyn Moran, Attorney, FordHarrison LLP
The ADAAA has been called one of the most confusing employment laws ever enacted. During this webinar, we will walk you through the steps for identifying potential ADA issues and addressing them in a manner designed to keep your workforce productive.
The following topics will be covered:
- The historical background of the ADA.
- The interactive process.
- Determining the appropriate accommodation for an employee.
- Recent EEOC guidance on when leave is a reasonable accommodation.
- Recent guidance from the courts on when leave is a reasonable accommodation.
- The limitations of leave as a reasonable accommodation.
- When a leave or other accommodation becomes an undue hardship.
- The interplay between leave as an accommodation and the Family and Medical Leave Act.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.