Aetna Resources for LivingSM
Employees or family members will from time-to-time have personal problems. These problems will, upon occasion, negatively affect the employee’s productivity. Up to 40% of a company’s employees may not be working to full capacity because they do not receive the proactive help they need. EAPs help the individual, and therefore, the organization by diagnosing, counseling and/or referring these employees to the appropriate help. Statistics show that participation in Employee Assistance Programs results in reduced turnover figures, tardiness, absenteeism, accidents, worker morale, and reduced healthcare costs.
EAP Services Include:
- Short-term Counseling
- Management Consultations
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Employee Orientations
- Support Materials (brochures, posters, wallet cards, newsletters)
- Supervisor Training
- Brown-bag Workshops
Our Worklife consultants connect members with the resources they need to juggle work and personal lives.
Additional Worklife Services Include:
- Eldercare Consultation/Referral
- Financial Consultation (budgeting, financial planning, retirement and college savings)
- Debt Free Management Services
- Violence in the Workplace Consultation
- On-line services
- Consultation/Referrals for Childcare, Pet Care and Convenience Services
- Legal Consultation (estate planning, immigration, divorce)
- Identity Theft (provides employees with identity theft counseling and preparation of challenge letters)
- Drug Free Workplace
- Discount Center (a marketplace that offers exclusive product and service discounts)
- SIGNAL (a proprietary tool where we evaluate a member’s state of distress as well as the level of resolution)
EAF Members have access to preferred low rates. If you would like to be contacted by a representative of Aetna to discuss the various service and pricing options, please contact EAF at 407.260.6556 or [email protected].