- This event has passed.
Building HR Business Partnerships (2-Days)
March 29 @ 8:30 am - March 30 @ 4:30 pm
Wednesday & Thursday, March 29 & 30, 2017
8:30am – 4:30pm
14.0 “Business” Credits for HRCI & 14.0 PDCs for SHRM
Program Leader: Charles Walsh, HOPS International LLC
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with a 48-hour notice and who do not attend will be invoiced for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.
BUILDING BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS: A Strategic Shift for Human Resource Professionals
In this new century of continuous change, challenge, and the need to adapt to evolving issues, Human Resource professionals in every industry, public and private sector alike, are being called upon to add significant value to the organization in ways that demand building impactful business partnerships that drive results. In every aspect, HR practitioners are being challenged to be more strategic in positioning their organization for future growth while simultaneously maximizing the value of investments in human capital – all while monitoring regulatory compliance. The need to better understand the emerging realities and changing practices of Human Resources in the 21st century has become critical for sustainability and for some – survival.
To address this continuing challenge, EAF, in partnership with HOPS International LLC and The International Center for Organizational & Leadership Excellence is pleased to announce its newest workshop Building Business Partnerships: A Strategic Shift for Human Resource Professionals.
Designed as a 2-day interactive development, you will gain an in-depth exploration and hands-on exposure into a wide range of emerging HR issues, functions, challenges, and best-practices that creating significant and meaningful business partnerships in high-performance organizations. As a participant in this dynamic workshop, you will have the opportunity for self-awareness and reflection to focus on both personal and organizational actions while learning new mind-sets, new tools, and best-practices back to your organization to guide you in building and sustaining impactful business partnerships.
Key topics spread across the 2-day program include the following:
- Introduction to 21st Human Resources – New Value-Driven Paradigms for HR Professionals
- Understanding the Strategic Role of Human Resources
- Defining Organizational Challenges in Building Business Partnerships
- Core Competencies & Best Practices for Building Sustainable Business Partnerships:
- The HR Influencer
- The HR Coach & Communicator
- The HR Team-Builder
- The HR Engager
- Being Strategic in HR – Creating Alignment, Purpose, & Direction
- The Strategic Role of Human Resources:
- Getting A Seat in the “C” Suite
- Understanding & Managing the Organization’s Culture
- Key HR Metrics – Measuring What Really Matters
- Key HR Challenges – Emerging Trends, Implications, and The Future of Human Resources
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is designed for existing HR professionals with a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience. Such would include HR Administrators and Managers, HR Generalist, and professionals who want to learn more about the human resources function and its evolving role as a key business partner…
- Network with other Human Resource professionals to exchange ideas, approaches, and perspectives.
- Better understand the emerging roles, responsibilities, and competencies for HR partnerships
- Be better prepared to respond to emerging HR issues, trends, and potential changes.
- Learn to rethink and redirect your HR initiatives towards alignment of purpose and value impact.
- Sign-up today for this exciting new workshop as seating is limited. Your organization will benefit greatly from this new perspective on the Human Resource function and its emerging role as a key strategic business partner.
Program Leader: Charlie Walsh, Founder, President, and Sr. Leadership & Organizational Development Consultant with HOPS International LLC and endorsed Sr. EAF Associate and leading provider of Organizational Development, Leadership, Management, & Supervisory Skills Development Training & Consulting services is our host for this webinar. Charlie is also a Co-Founder and Managing Director of The International Center for Organizational & Leadership Excellence.
HOPS International LLC is a recognized world-class leader in the design, development, and facilitation of innovative Organizational & Leadership Development, Human Resources Training & Development, and Change Management solutions. Its team of international associates specializes in Leadership and Organizational Development Programs, Training System Design, Organizational/Human Performance Improvement Programs, Change Management, TQM, Six Sigma, Customer Service Training, Executive Performance Coaching, Team Building, Cultural/Diversity Awareness, and Program/Project Management.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY – Registrants who do not cancel with 48 hours notice and who do not attend are liable for the entire fee. Substitutions may be made at any time.