EAF is pleased to provide its members with legal services and counseling on the complete array of legal services offered by FordHarrison LLP.
These services are designed to help your company…
- Comply with the constantly changing and complex maze of workplace laws & regulations
- Minimize the risks of litigation
- Have access to quality legal services at preferred member rates
- Provide legal counsel/representation on all labor/employment matters
- Develop or review employee agreements, policies and handbooks
- Respond to administrative charges of discrimination or harassment, including gathering information for and preparing position statements and responses to agency requests for documents
- Advise and assist employers who hire or transfer foreign employees with VISAS, obtaining necessary labor certification and temporary work permits, and handling all steps in petitions to secure permanent residence in the U.S.
- Conduct on-site human resources compliance audits, including an in-depth review of all employment documents, followed by a written report with specific recommendations
- Perform wage & hour compliance audits, including full examination of pay and record-keeping practices for the previous two years, with recommendations
- Investigate harassment and discrimination allegations
- Perform employee benefit plan compliance audits and provide advise and assistance on all issues related to ERISA and employee benefit plans
- Represent and advise employers in all phases of labor relations matters as they arise under the NLRA and RLA
FordHarrison is a U.S. labor & employment law firm with more than 200 attorneys in 29 offices, including four affiliate firms. The firm is committed to providing clients with the “right response at the right time” for U.S. and Global HR Law. FordHarrison attorneys represent employers in labor employment, immigration and employee benefits matters, including litigation. Through its membership in the global employment law firm alliance, Ius Laboris, FordHarrison provides clients that have multinational operations with a broad range of services related to labor and employment law in 45 countries throughout the world.